Pacific Supply has made arrangements so that the Live-Guard system can be installed at company locations with no initial CAPEX so P&L is not impacted
Double Click Videos To Enlarge
Business Hours – Operations Visibility After Hours – Live Interior Surveillance
After Hours – Live Exterior Surveillance
The Steps –
- Contact Live-Guard at 888.608.7531 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A Live-Guard representative will arrange a site survey at a mutually agreeable time.
- Live-Guard will recommend a site design to effectively protect the location from thefts.
- Once a final design is approved by the location Manager, a quote will be provided for hardware and live surveillance.
- Upon quote approval, an installation date will be scheduled.
- Following installation, live video surveillance will begin on a requested date. Management will also be provided with access to all cameras from any location/device for additional Operational visibility.
Highlights Following “Go Live” Date –
- The Live-Guard system is fully managed remotely and therefore requires very little local Management involvement.
- Monitoring times, as requested by the location management are fully automated and no manual arming/disarming is required.
- Managers will have instant access (with secure log-in credentials) to access all cameras from any device, from any location at any time.
- When intrusions occur, the Live-Guard monitoring station will immediately dispatch Police and notify the location Manager of the intrusion.
- Live-Guard will work directly with Police authorities for full prosecution of intruders.
- If connectivity is ever lost, location Managers will be immediately notified so sites do not unknowingly go unprotected.
- Local Management will also be trained and continually provided with support on how to also utilize the system as a Management tool.